If you love Millers you will love this! The Millers Rewards program offers our valued customers an opportunity to receive fantastic exclusive offers and reward vouchers based on spend.
For every dollar spent, you will receive ONE reward point. Earn 60 points and you will rewarded with a $5 voucher to spend.
Plus for signing up to the Millers Reward program and you choose to receive our fabulous emails with new arrivals, promotions and so much more - we will also email you a 30% off voucher to redeem in-store or online as an extra special thank you for your loyalty to Millers.
Shop with us instore
For every dollar spent, you will receive ONE reward point. Earn 60 points and you will instantly be rewarded with a $5 reward voucher to spend in-store (you cannot redeem this online). The voucher simply pops out of the till with your receipt.
Points are earned on all purchases; excluding gift cards and Rewards Vouchers.
You must be a Millers member and present your card in-store on every transaction.
Shop with us online
For every dollar spent, you will receive ONE reward point. Earn 60 points and you will be rewarded with a $5 reward voucher to spend online only (you cannot redeem this instore).
Online $5 vouchers are issued bi-monthly (every 2 months) rather than instantly.
Points are earned on all purchases; excluding gift cards and Rewards Vouchers.
Please note: Every time you sign in online, you will automatically be logged in to earn points.
How to sign up
You can become a member in any of our stores, or, you can sign up online by clicking on the ‘login/register’ link on the top right hand side of our website and completing the registration form. You don’t need to enter a membership number when you first join, this will be issued to you once you sign up.
Always use your member card when shopping at Millers
If any purchases were made and your member card was not presented, you will not be able to accumulate points. Reward points are computer generated and cannot be recalculated or re-issued.
When does the rewards voucher expire?
Rewards vouchers are valid for one month from the date printed.
Online - the $5 vouchers are redeemable on full-priced and sale products for orders over AUD$13.95.
Instore - the $5 vouchers are redeemable on full-priced and sale individual products over AUD$13.95.
The $5 vouchers can only be redeemed in a transaction where at least one item purchased has a value of $13.95 or more. The voucher cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other storewide promotions or offers, vouchers or layby. An instore voucher cannot be redeemed online. Rewards vouchers can be redeemed instore today or in anoy other store from tomorrow until expiry date shown. Not redeemable for cash or credit. Not refundable on returns.
If you Rewards voucher is damaged, lost or stolen.
Unfortunately Millers is not liable for any damaged, lost or stolen rewards vouchers.back to top
The Reward voucher cannot be redeemed for cash/credit, gift vouchers or lay-by
These rewards vouchers are not transferable, cannot be used on lay-by deposits or payments and cannot be redeemed for cash, credit or gift vouchers. Change cannot be given.
Keep your Millers Reward card safe
If you have lost, misplaced or broken your member card. Please go into your nearest Millers store and advise a sales member that you require a new card. The Millers sales team in-store will be able to scan a new card and instantly replace the old membership number. This will not create another account for you.
Rewards Member Program Terms & Conditions
Sign up your e-mail address here for Millers Rewards Members e-news and be the first to hear about exclusive offers and the latest news. By signing up, you accept the Millers Membership and Rewards Program Terms below.
Millers is a registered brand owned by Noni B Holdings 2 Pty Ltd ABN 53 626 335 760.
Receiving news and offers from us
I accept that by becoming a member of the Millers mailing list and rewards program, I will receive periodic notification via email, text messaging and or conventional post outlining news, offers and other information relevant to their products and services or third party products and services. I understand that it is my right to unsubscribe at any time by forwarding a request via the website “unsubscribe” or via email, stating "unsubscribe" in the subject box. I understand that all requests for deletion will be processed within 14 days from request date.
Website Use Terms and Conditions
I understand that Millers’s Website Use Terms and Conditions also apply to my use of the Millers website and form part of the legal terms on which I use the website and participate in the Millers Membership and Rewards Program.
I understand and agree that the following terms apply to the Millers Rewards Program:
• Membership is available only to natural persons aged 18 years or over who are Australian residents.
• I agree that I will not apply for multiple memberships of the Millers Membership and Rewards Program, whether by using multiple addresses, email addresses or otherwise.
•Millers may accept or refuse an application for membership for any reason.
• I can only receive an Millers Rewards Members Card by signing up to our Membership Program in-store. My Rewards Members Card is not transferrable and remains Millers’s property.
• I am responsible for all use of my Rewards Members Card and I must tell Millers promptly if it is lost or stolen.
• I am responsible for all use of my membership number and/or password. I agree to keep my membership number and password secret.
• I can earn Reward points by presenting my card in store or my card number for online purchases at the time the purchase is made. The current Rewards points rate is 1 point for every dollar I spend (excluding GST, other taxes and any packaging and delivery charges) in a single transaction at Millers. Millers may change this rate at any time by notice on its website or by other communication means. Reward points expire after 12 months.
• From time to time, Millers may make offers which enable me to earn bonus Rewards points. The terms of any specific offer apply in addition to these Terms.
• Reward points have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash.
• If I return any goods for a refund or my order is cancelled or not filled for any other reason, any Reward points I earned from that purchase will be reversed.
• Reward points can be redeemed for Reward Vouchers at the rate of A$5 for 60 Rewards points. Millers’ Voucher Terms apply to all Vouchers Millers issues.
• Millers will keep a record of my Millers Rewards points earned and redeemed. Millers may correct my Rewards points balance without notice if there are any errors in awarding or redeeming points.
• I may terminate my Membership at any time by notice to Millers.
• Millers may vary or terminate its Rewards Program or my participation in the Rewards Program at any time for any reason. Millers is not liable for any loss to me arising from termination or variation including loss of Rewards points or reduction in value of Rewards points. Reasons for termination may include that I have not complied with these Terms, that I have become bankrupt or that I have given Millers misleading information or have acted in a misleading or deceptive way in connection with the Rewards program. Variations may include changing the ratio of Rewards points earned to the amount spent, changing the ratio of Rewards points to be redeemed to the dollar value of Vouchers issued and setting or changing an expiry date for Rewards points earned.
• On termination of my membership or the Rewards Program or the Rewards Program itself, any unused points I have accrued are automatically forfeited and of no value.
• To the extent legally permitted, Millers excludes all conditions, warranties, guarantees and similar, whether express or implied, as to the condition, suitability, quality, fitness or safety of any goods or services supplied under the Rewards Program (Warranties), other than those implied by statute which may not be legally excluded. Any liability Millers may have to me under Warranties implied by statute which cannot be excluded is limited, where expressly permitted by statute, to supplying, or paying the cost of supplying, the goods or services again or repairing, or paying the costs of repairing, the goods, at Millers’s option.
• To the extent legally permitted, in no event will Millers be liable to anyone for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages of any type whatsoever, including, without limitation, any lost profits or savings, damage to or loss of property or personal injury (including death), even if Millers is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. This exclusion and waiver of liability applies to all causes of action, whether based on contract, warranty, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theories. To the extent that the above exclusion of liability is unenforceable, invalid or ineffective for any reason, it will be severed from these Terms and Millers’s maximum aggregate liability for all losses, damages and other amounts referred to in the above exclusion of liability under any cause of action referred to in the above exclusion of liability is limited to AUD$5.00.
• New South Wales law applies to these Terms.