*No refunds for Change of Mind for this item provided by third-party sellers
Product code: KO-KAM21714-NO
Kasumi prides itself on superior craftsmanship and high quality steels to produce traditional Japanese cutlery. Through the range, Old-World sword making techniques come to light as each knife is repeatedly forged and folded thirty-two times resulting in a rockwell hardness of 59-60.
The pakka wooden handle has been ergonomically designed for a comfortable hold and laminated to ensure there are no holes to hold any dirt.
Made in Japan, these knives use a high quality V-Gold No. 10 (VG-10) stainless steel allowing them to hold their edge for longer.
You must be 18 years or older in order to purchase knives in NSW and most other Australian states and territories. It is the buyer’s obligation that they ensure they know their states rules and regulation in regards to knives and to make sure they are not breaking the law by purchasing knives through Mosaic Brands and its subsidiaries, including its third party marketplace sellers. Mosaic Brands, its subsidiaries and third party marketplace sellers will not take any responsibility for false representation by the buyer. By participating on this website and purchasing knives, you agree that you are 18 years or older and understand the rules and regulations in relation to knives in your own state or territory.
- FREE standard shipping for orders over $100.
- For Home Delivery orders under $100, a flat-rate standard shipping fee of $10.00 is applied
Please refer to our Shipping Policy for more information.
CLICK AND COLLECT NOW AVAILABLE IN AUSTRALIAN STORES
- Allows you to select and order goods online and collect from our stores. If your items aren't available at your local store, we'll ship them to your home at no extra cost.
- Simply place your order online, choose the Millers store most convenient for you and we'll send you an SMS as soon as it's ready to collect.
- Click & Collect orders are available for free pickup at all our