*No refunds for Change of Mind for this item provided by third-party sellers
Product code: MX-56008-NO
Designed by pastry chef Jean Daudignac this graduated 0.5L piston funnel is very multi-purpose. You can decorate sauces or coulis on your plates, precisely and cleanly fill glass jars, ramekins, moulds and all types of containers and also serve your hot or cold preparations. Simply squeeze the trigger until dough flows precisely, without any waste, then release it to the filling stops instantly. The funnel can be used in a bain-marie or microwave so you can maintain temperature, heat or warm your preparations while keeping the contents in the funnel. It adapts to the liquid preparations such as molten chocolate or creams. Kit contains: 4 chocolate silicone moulds (square, round, heart and dome) 1 automatic funnel with 9 parts 1 metal cooling rack 1 mini spatula 4 gold gift boxes 2 recipe booklets Instructions: Pour the filling into the funnel. Warm in the microwave or bain-marie if needed. Position the funnel above the chosen container or mould. Press the trigger button to let the filling out. Release the trigger, filling stops immediately. 4 different sized silicone tips to adjust the flow as needed.
- FREE standard shipping for orders over $100.
- For Home Delivery orders under $100, a flat-rate standard shipping fee of $10.00 is applied
Please refer to our Shipping Policy for more information.
CLICK AND COLLECT NOW AVAILABLE IN AUSTRALIAN STORES
- Allows you to select and order goods online and collect from our stores. If your items aren't available at your local store, we'll ship them to your home at no extra cost.
- Simply place your order online, choose the Millers store most convenient for you and we'll send you an SMS as soon as it's ready to collect.
- Click & Collect orders are available for free pickup at all our