*No refunds for Change of Mind for this item provided by third-party sellers
Product code: EH-2462852-NO
Take a deep breath
Blue Planet: This definitive natural history of the world's oceans covers everything from popular shores and teeming shallows to the mysterious open depths. Two-thirds of the planet is covered by the oceans and yet they remain largely unexplored and certainly under-filmed. This series changes all that and subsequently changes our views of the deep.
Blue Planet II: Since Blue Planet aired in 2001, our understanding of life beneath the waves has completely changed. Travelling from the icy polar seas to the vibrant blues of the coral atolls, Blue Planet II shares these astonishing new discoveries. Meet the strange octopuses lurking in the depths of the Antarctic ocean. Watch giant trevally fish leap to catch birds in mid-air. And ride on the back of a hammerhead shark as it attacks. Inspiring awe and wonder, this series reveals surprising new places, charismatic new characters and extraordinary new behaviours.
Click here to explore The Entertainment Hub - our extensive range of DVDs, CDs, games and puzzles for the whole family to enjoy.
- FREE standard shipping for orders over $100.
- For Home Delivery orders under $100, a flat-rate standard shipping fee of $10.00 is applied
Please refer to our Shipping Policy for more information.
CLICK AND COLLECT NOW AVAILABLE IN AUSTRALIAN STORES
- Allows you to select and order goods online and collect from our stores. If your items aren't available at your local store, we'll ship them to your home at no extra cost.
- Simply place your order online, choose the Millers store most convenient for you and we'll send you an SMS as soon as it's ready to collect.
- Click & Collect orders are available for free pickup at all our