*No refunds for Change of Mind for this item provided by third-party sellers
Product code: SW-90396-CO
This sand filter pump is designed to help to keep pool clean and clear of debris.The sand filter can filter 17000 L per hour and features a durable, corrosion-proof filter tank that is resistant to the acidic influence of chlorinated pool water. There is also an additional prefilter to keep dirt out of the coarse sand filter. It has a multi port valve for easy control and an easy-to-read pressure gauge. The top flange clamp design allows 360 degree rotation for easy installation.
For secure mounting, this set includes a fixable base.Thanks to the reinforced plastic housing, this pool filter pump is weatherproof and durable. It is compatible with most above ground pools with a 3.8 cm port.
Dimensions: 350 x 502 x 655 mm (W x D x H)
Power supply: 220-240 V~, 50 Hz
Power: 600 W
Connection port diameter: 3,8 cm
Filter diameter: 35.6 cm (14'')
Maximum head: 8 m
Maximum pumping capacity: 17000 l/h
Maximum working pressure: 3.5 bar
Suitable water temperature: 0-45°C
Flow rate: 44 GPM / 10 m³/h
With a prefilter
Requires 27 kg filter sand (not included)
IP level: IP X 5
1 x Sand Filter Pump 600 W
Note: This order will be dispatched from our Sydney/ Melbourne Warehouse. This item may arrive in a separate delivery to the rest of your order.
- FREE standard shipping for orders over $100.
- For Home Delivery orders under $100, a flat-rate standard shipping fee of $10.00 is applied
Please refer to our Shipping Policy for more information.
CLICK AND COLLECT NOW AVAILABLE IN AUSTRALIAN STORES
- Allows you to select and order goods online and collect from our stores. If your items aren't available at your local store, we'll ship them to your home at no extra cost.
- Simply place your order online, choose the Millers store most convenient for you and we'll send you an SMS as soon as it's ready to collect.
- Click & Collect orders are available for free pickup at all our