*No refunds for Change of Mind for this item provided by third-party sellers
Product code: EH-2346012-NO
The true story of Jacques Cousteau
Summer, 1946. The Cousteau family - Jacques, his wife Simone and their two children Philippe and Jean-Michel - live in their beautiful house by the Mediterranean sea. By day they dive, by night they watch the stars. It's paradise on earth. But Jacques is never content. He lives and breathes adventure and believes absolutely in the virtues of progress. With his invention, the aqualung, his recently acquired vessel the Calypso, and a crew of free-spirited adventurers he is ready to cross the world's oceans. Ten years later, back from boarding school, Philippe finds his father greatly altered an international celebrity with megalomaniac dreams of grafting gills to humans and creating underwater cities. Jacques cannot see it yet, but Philippe already understands that progress and pollution have begun to lay waste to the marine world. Despite their mutual love and admiration, conflict between these two passionate men is inevitable. Starring Lambert Wilson as Jacques Cousteau, Audrey Tautou as Simone, and Pierre Niney as Jean-Michel, THE ODYSSEY is a visually spectacular film.
- FREE standard shipping for orders over $100.
- For Home Delivery orders under $100, a flat-rate standard shipping fee of $10.00 is applied
Please refer to our Shipping Policy for more information.
CLICK AND COLLECT NOW AVAILABLE IN AUSTRALIAN STORES
- Allows you to select and order goods online and collect from our stores. If your items aren't available at your local store, we'll ship them to your home at no extra cost.
- Simply place your order online, choose the Millers store most convenient for you and we'll send you an SMS as soon as it's ready to collect.
- Click & Collect orders are available for free pickup at all our