Returns Policy for Instore Purchases
These must be returned to a Millers store in the country you bought it.
We welcome refunds and exchanges on change of mind purchases subject to the following conditions:
* The return is made within 30 days of purchase.
* The garment is unworn and in its original condition with tags still attached.
* The original purchase receipt must be presented.
* It is not a sale item
* Without a receipt an exchange or credit note may be offered for the current selling price of the goods.
To protect your health and the health of others, we do not refund or exchange for change of mind purchases on swimwear, underwear or pierced earrings. Where items are faulty, have been wrongly described or do not do what they are supposed to, you are welcome to choose between a refund (with proof of purchase), repair, exchange or credit note.
Please choose carefully as we do not refund, exchange or give a store credit if you simply change your mind on sale items unless they are faulty, wrongly described or do not do what they are supposed to do.
For promotional product on offer for a limited time or in our storewide promotional events, we welcome refunds and exchanges on change of mind purchases subject to the conditions described under Returns Policy for Instore Purchases
Gift Vouchers And Credit Notes
Millers are not responsible for the loss or theft of gift vouchers and credit notes and therefore they are not replaceable. Gift vouchers and credit notes are not redeemable for cash. This policy applies to in-store and online at millers.com.au
For online orders only
We hope you love your purchase, however if you're not 100% happy just simply follow the process for your country on how to return or exchange the item(s) you bought online.
For online returns you will need to return it within 30 days of purchase. You must include your tax invoice, which will be in your package from us, with your returns.
For online Australian Returns
Option 1: Head to your nearest store
You can return and exchange the items you ordered online to any one of our Millers stores within Australia. If you want to find your nearest store go to our ‘Store locator’ page and pop your postcode in.
Option 2: Post it back to us
We are not able to offer an exchange on returned items via below only a refund.
1. Complete the online returns form here, let us know why you are returning it.
2. Package your item(s) into the original parcel packaging or suitable new packaging to:
151-163 Wyndham St
Alexandria, NSW, 2015 Australia
For Australian Returns you can simply post it via two options.
Post Office Returns - Simply take your parcel to any post office and return it using a trackable service. Costs will vary depending on your location and the weight of your parcel.
You can track your Post office return here using the tracking number they have provided you.
ParcelPoint Returns- A trackable returns service at hundreds of local stores, open 7 days and late for your convenience. This is our cheapest returns method. Costs from just $6.95 including proof of postage.
1. Go to http://parcelpoint.com.au/millers/return. Follow the online process to book your return and print a shipping label. You can choose to return your parcel at a ParcelPoint store or any post office.
2. Package your item(s) into the original parcel packaging or suitable new packaging. We request you include your original receipt/invoice with your parcel.
3. Attach your returns label onto the parcel, ensuring any original delivery labels are covered. If you're returning a faulty garment, please also attached your postage receipt.
4. Post your parcel to us, by taking it to your local ParcelPoint store or to any post office.
5. Please allow up to 14 days after the arrived status for your return to be processed. All refunds will be provided via the original method of payment only.
6. All returns sent using the ParcelPoint returns option are tracked and include email proof of sending. You can track your ParcelPoint return parcel here.back to top
To protect your health and the health of others, we do not refund or exchange for change of mind purchases on underwear or pierced earrings. Where items are faulty, have been wrongly described or do not do what they are supposed to, you are welcome to choose between a refund (with proof of purchase), repair, exchange or credit note.
Customers are responsible for the cost of postage for all returns, with the exception of faulty items. If your item is faulty, please contact our Customer Care team to arrange a return in this instance.back to top